Want a swift resolution to your support queries?
There are some general troubleshooting tips that are good to have in your bag of tricks and can apply to most computer-based issues you may encounter, both at home and in the practice.
- Is it plugged in? This goes for monitors, computers, printers, the server, your router, lab machines, your EFTPOS terminal, and so on.
- Is it turned on? Not just from the power point but on the device itself. Can you see the lights?
- If it’s already turned on, try restarting. Turning a device off and back on again can fix a surprising number of issues when it comes to your computer or device.
- In terms of connectivity, is one computer affected or all of them? If you cannot open your practice management software on one computer, check the others. This will be the difference between the computer being at fault vs the server or a network component.
- If you are experiencing issues with printing from your practice management software, try another application like Microsoft Word.
- If you receive any errors, please make a note of them – or better yet, take a picture. It’s also helpful to make a note of what you were doing at the time. You may be asked to replicate the error as it’s important to know how it happened.
- What version or build are you on? Is it the latest? It is recommended to be on the latest version to get the benefits of any new enhancements as well as fixes to previously reported bugs.
- If you are unsure if you are on the latest version of your Practice Management Software, please contact support for help with checking. The teams will also be happy to advise how to go about updating if needed.
The Covetrus Support Portal is available for all users of RxWorks, Covetrus Ascend, and VisionVPM. If you have not already, feel free to register to access:
- User Guides
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Release Notes
- Tutorial Videos
- Previous Webinar Recordings
- Product Suggestions
Available additional services provided by Covetrus include:
- Training Services
- Onsite Services
- After Hours Services
If you are interested in more information, please contact support to discuss further.
When Contacting Support, please provide:
- Your name
- Practice name
- Best contact number
- Description of issue/request
- Any relevant screenshots or error messages
Covetrus Ascend support