As we close out a challenging year, veterinary professionals continue to operate under significant stress. A renewed focus on wellbeing offers busy teams opportunities to refresh and recharge, for better balance and lower turnover.
Here are actionable and accessible ways to build a more supportive environment for happier, healthier and higher-performing veterinary teams.
- Be Kind Communal activities build bonds and self-esteem
- Value yourself Make time for sleep, nourishment and personal rewards
- Create flow Boost mood by focusing on the present moment
- Say “No” Forget perfection – and the next time you can’t help, say so
- Celebrate life Need a refresh on the good things? Try a gratitude journal!
Covetrus is committed to empowering veterinarians and their teams with tools designed to save time, streamline tasks and prioritize patient care.
Visit Covetrus Blogs